Calming Current was created to offer quality information that can be accessed from the comfort and privacy of your home. In creating this online community, I wanted to minimize overwhelm by offering clear and concise information all in one place.
My hope is that you too find health and healing after heartbreak.
Keleigh Anderson BA, O.C.G.C, C.A.C.C.F
I’m a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, student, mental health counsellor and partner. It is through this lived experience that I have learned effective counselling and coping methods and I want to share them with you. By sharing this information, I hope your journey to healing will be easier. So hang on; it gets better.
- APSATS (The Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists) trained in MDPT-M (Multi-Dimensional Partner Trauma Model).
- CCPS (Certified Clinical Partner Specialist) through APSATS
- Post Graduate Certificate in Concurrent Disorders (Addictions & Mental Health).
- Canadian Certified Addictions Counsellor with CACCF (Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation).
- Attended 12 step partner support group.
- Completed multiple training sessions including: EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy), Adlerian Theory, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- More importantly: I’ve been there. I get it on a personal level.